Tuesday, September 29, 2009

To the beloved;

They say the things that inspire you are usually significant to mind. I find myself smiling silently.
It's truly ironic how i used to push you away so much and now i'm asking for more. There's so many things i miss and i imagined if i was ever to say 'no' instead of 'yes' on the 21st of february 2009.
I find so much pride in being the person who makes you smile that warm smile, laugh that silly laugh and cry those tears of joy. I'm grateful to be given the best privillege of being sheltered by your arms. My sanctuary, my place of hope and comfort. And to be smothered by kisses that calms my insecurities. I am grateful; to be given such attention i know others don't get. And the most i find pride in is to be that girl by your side through thick and thin,through tears and laughter, to be that girl you want to depend certain things on and to be spoiled senseless by. Because i want you to.As i do.

Your voice is something i crave for each night to demolish all my fears before i sleep and warm my heart like the sun rays when i wake the next morning. There are so many things you are willing to sacrifice selflessly which i am well aware of and i love yo so much for that. I truly am a lucky girl to have you as mine and my own.

And i cannot wait for the smile to spread o your lips when i get to see you each day to tell you that in fron of your face.:)



Yours truly,
:D

No comments: