Tuesday, September 1, 2009

(1 minute later)

Okay...so i did check it out. Yes, it took me that fast to go through. No, you don't want to know how many questions i skipped and yes i'm aware of the marks i'm about to lose.. Crap..haha, ia sudden vision of merdeka eve just popped in my head. When Edi said, "Don't crab with me" . HAHAHAH! Bongok la you byy! x) hehe,i miss him.Amidst all the playing and all the stupidity that we do together, the choking and punching and the quick hugging affection later after that, i still do love him as much as i did when i said i love you to him for the very first time.Even more now,perhaps. He's so annoying, i'm smiling right now. The others would probably think i'm retarded right now. Hoho, abit la.but kal still loves me for that.RIGHT BY?!:D geehe, Oh oh, and i got my present from Nunu najwa already. Auntie Jani gave me my fav perfume.and najwa got me a jeans vest! FINALLY i got one! yay!:D so thts pretty much it.Zikri is being a freaking annoying bomoh/ terrorist islam beside me.-.- so yeah gtg, serious now.LOVES! :D

No comments: