Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Afternoon ride home by Abdul Hamid Zainal Azim

Fathers...mine just happens to be a mysterious one.at least to me. I find myself respecting,loving,and curious of him all at the same time sometimes. and today i found out something new about him.

My father questioned about my boyfriend. yes, finally they know about edi.after a while at least.:) a looooong while. and i got to know we are somehow connected. in business matters. and i had a talk.in the car.this time with Papa.it was really nice. i asked something i've been wanting to ask after such a long time. A question needed answering. And it occured to me.i learn the most important lessons; in a car, often with the people i love and respect the most.

I realised that we shouldn't envy others of their posessions and privilleges. Instead, cherish what you have in the palm of your hand. Because they can and usually is, the best thing in your life at that very moment. because they are there with you. If only we could realise it. Sincerity truly goes a long way.

No comments: