Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sejarah 2 ; 1010-1240

A rythmic tapping pattern,continuous and dull as the rain falls ever so quickly and splashes on to the ground like it was bound to be doomed. This tuesday morning was cool and chilly as my fingers start to numb. Oh great, they decided to increase the speed of the fan now. THANKS BRENDON. =.= Don't they love their classmate who just so happens to be seated under the fan?? Sigh, a mental not to self: Bring a jacket in case of bad weather. I struggled as i tried desperately to warm my hands and legs.If i'd known better, i wouldn't wear the pinnafore today. I know i know,i should be writing away during my sejarah 2 paper instead of writing here in a piece of test paper with doodles and oodles but i just can't help it.Reading seems to be something so easy for me but when it comes to sejarah , this ability i have becomes somewhat disfunctional.Brilliant, my hands are starting to have red spots as well. O, did i forget to mention my body is sensitive to cold? well, not normal cold. as in 'cold-that-my-nails-are-turning-purple' cold. I don't know why, but its like that. My body can be a tangy bit abnormal but i'm obliged to love it anyway. Which i do, of course.:D Hmm,to think about it, i've realised how much reading is so essential to one's life.Literally,seriously.It's an annoying fact that eats up at me everytime i'm at my study table.And it saddens me when the government does try to help.Its just us teenagers. But of course other reading materials like comics and magazines and trashy romance novels are an exception. Its just school books we can't stand.;p Dammit, the other smarter smarty pants's are scribbling away. Siti's got like up to 2 pages back and front. I got to check out the paper again. Till then lovers,

No comments: