Sunday, September 19, 2010

the warmth of your gaze

the palm of your wave- bibio

There is no denying how much i love you
I dont have to create the same path, the same fate as previous relationships had been.
But i admit every relationship was different in its own way.
Each teaching me different things. different life lessons.
But i am still in the process of learning.

learning you and learning life with you by my side.
Yes,God holds our fate. but we can change things for the better.
And as i promised, i'd hold on as long as i can. as long as it takes.
our relationship is different. something i need to remind myself again.

And again,you surprise me. we surprise each other at what the thought of the end could do for us. There is a change and it is a change i will cherish and thank God for. For i am hopelessly falling in love with you.all over again. It feels so magical and yet it feels familliar. but better. And i love it so much. Everything you do. i can feel; your gaze, a simple touch of the hand, or a kiss on the forhead. it means something true. defining a meaning that punctures deeper to my soul.

and i love you. i love you so much for realising, for making me love you even more. for making every moment together even more precious as before. maybe this was needed to realise both of us.

Life is an adventure. with so many ups and downs. And i will share this with you beside me.

I love you.

No comments: