Monday, September 20, 2010

happy birthday to youu

16....17....18...

days,ages,years.

These numbers are running faster than ever.

I didn't feel a gush of wind. nor the earth shake. nor lightning striking. nor the movement of the orbits around me.

I wave to the days and nights that passes me by. This year was even faster for some reason.

Sands of time is running out faster on me, on us.

I can barely feel the moment passing me by. every moment is so precious to me now.

And now, even birthdays dont mean much anymore.

I pray and hope.

Make me feel like 18 is worth it. i want to spend the next 12 months doing something

meaningful.living life by the moment and not just observing it this time.

i want to feel.... alive. living this world that is so wonderful. so many things to see, to discover.
to love.

let me appreciate every taste, feel,sight and sound of everything combined.

let me love what and who is loving me with equal amount of compassion.

give me the strength to realise the thing that i have taken advantage on.

i will appreciate and love with my whole heart.

Give me the strength of sincerity.

Amin.

No comments: