Wednesday, September 15, 2010

tested faith

It's a sacrifice you thought needed.It's a jumpstart to where things started.It's the feel in your stomach when we smile to each other.It's the rush in your veins when we kiss and cuddle.The chemical x that is running out is just simply being refilled.To let go is something i don't want taken as option.I know just how much you value.. and you value so high to me. sometimes i feel selfish. i know you don't want this.but i would rather have this than lose you to my slowly dying feelings. and i know how i am.and some things don't change as much as i want them to. even when you mean so much to me. you mean so much to me sayang.i don't mean to hurt you so much. i know all i've been doing lately is that. but you know me and you know me well. It's been awhile since i've been flying. and i promise if i can't fly properly i will come back. i dont want to jeopardise what i already have.i promise i will come back. I love you so much Zunaidi Alias.

No comments: