Saturday, December 26, 2009

M fr maldives

10 months,5 days,15 hours,13 minits,45 seconds and time is still running as we speak.

This is how far we have come. but i feel like only yesterday we got together, bonded by this invisible seal.a promise to love,cherish and appreciate each other. for how long? well, they didn't say. but it doesn't matter. They never said it was gonna be easy either, but with you it's somewhat smooth sailing. a touch still makes my heart skip a beat; a kiss still makes the hairs on the back of my neck rise. to be surrounded in your arms makes me feel safe. and i can still laugh like you are my best friend.you are my best friend. i've always wanted that. since getting a best friend to be your boyfriend is somewhat a bad idea apparently.and i still find myself wanting to spoil you.with love.i want to look at you.and watch you sleep.and dream.and hope the reason your smiling is because your dreaming of me. i want to wake you from the nightmares you have.and assure you i'm right here.i'm going next year.where? i don't know. i just hope things dont change.i need this.this has taught me alot of things.has brought me back down to earth.we have grown.thank you sayang. i love you . and i say it with all my heart.(:

No comments: