Saturday, December 26, 2009

Finally;

i get a chance to update.

let's see.theres

prom. it's nothing to brag about but yeah i got to shake my thang. *clap clap*

spade party. *i didn't enjojy it*

and umm the occasional going out with bf.

christmas lunch at nevins.

going to sleep at najwas.

missing all my friends.

apparently i am to work with mama at her new school in jan '10

i am not excited about next year.

i feel that what i pictured of after spm is so much better than reality right now.

i hate the fact that my problem is transportation on a lot of things.

i can't believe that i think shah alam is not cool anymore. *just because of the fact
that i find difficulty getting a job*.

i miss my friends at du and bj

i feel like im wasting my chance of shopping because i dont have money to. which results back to me being agitated not having a job.

i feel like im gaining weight. *oihh*

oh oh,i cut my hair.ahahaahah! lama gila dah actually.>.<

No comments: