Saturday, October 11, 2008

We are family :D

Best family picture of raya this year if you ask me.(:
SO, basically; let me introduce these beautiful creatures who knows me best shall we? HAHA,sort of.;p
Pinky Baju Kurung - Mahani Hj Malik a.k.a Mama!
Shes practically super mom.her daily schedule will AMAZE you.
Also known as my role model.love you ma.:))
Printed Grey Shirt - Abdul Hamid Zainal Azim a.k.a Pappi!
He is an open minded daddy.He promised me a CAR if i get 8 A's! whoo!:D
The one we will always love anyway.:)
Pink Tudung,Red Kebaya - Zalina Zainal Azim a.k.a Wanchu!
I love her as much as the chocolates i love in her fridge! xD
White Baju Kurung Kedah - Nur Farahin A'skiah a.k.a ME! :D
Even after fights,i just rock their socks in the end.kan kan?;p
Orange Baju Kebaya - Nur Zainatul Akmar a.k.a Kakki Ma! :DDDD
2nd Sister.
I love her like this much *shows the ocean*
yeaaaah; but shes going to get MAAAAARRIEEED. PFFT! tak gang dah.:p
Black Baju Kebaya - Halimatul Saadiah a.k.a Kekki Ma! :DD
1st Sister.
She likes to manja alot with me.and pretty much with everyone else.but kesian tak lyn.
they lyn me je.xD
nvm,i still love her despite the fact we fight alot.i like to annoy her.:p
and Last but not least;
Blue Baju Melayu - Omar Mokhtar a.k.a Abang! :)))))))
Yes,He's the 3rd.
And yes he's the ONLY son.
pfft,well.basically everybody does most of his chores.
bangang je.gila kena pijak kepala.
but takpelah. i still love him.cause he clicks with me.:D
Yeap..we'll thats the family.PEACE out LOVERS.:))

No comments: