Monday, January 17, 2011

Ari ve derci amore mio

What a story you and i have made,

through thick and thin,

we've exchanged and taught each other the colour of bronze and silver.

Complemented each others gaps and became the light of the other.


Despite the fact that some part of the ride wasnt in favour to me as the last bit, i know it was partly my fault.


But something i came to learn, is that we cant have everything in this world.
There is no such thing as perfection, and trying so hard to be it will result in your utter failure.
Its hard, but acceptance is something we will all have to sink in to ourselves.


I imagined explaining myself to you so much better than reality. but i couldnt come to tell it up to my standard when i was about to let go of the person i really truely love.


Though it is hurting me. i know its the best for both of us. you may not think so right now. but maybe , if you let it, you'll come to realise why i did. and i hope you do. because i always pray i made an impact in your life. and i want it to be a good one.maybe one day, you'll learn to forgive me for all my wrong doings, for hurting your feelings. because i meant it when i said what i said.





and if it's meant to be, insyallah you'll come back to me.

i'll see you soon, zunaidi alias.my husband, my boyfriend, my lover, my bestfriend. :)

No comments: