Monday, November 8, 2010

sayang;

i love you so much.
The truth is.There's so many who disagrees. there are people who dislikes.
But baby , i see you for who you really are. And i want to be given that chance. to give you that chance.to show them you are so much better than that.because you have shown that to me.
I want to grow with you. because i have seen your capabilities. and yes it is hard. sometimes it can be so hard. but i am so patient. because i know you have been very patient with me. and i know you have faith in me. and sometimes im so surprised that we have this much patience with each other. because i cant be this patient with anybody else. And i'm grasping so hard to the fact of the past. i want to always want to meet that boy who stole my heart without me knowing it.i want you back.

No comments: