Monday, November 15, 2010

of sincerity and will

Alhamdulilah, alhamdulilah.

I feel so overwhelmed with peace this specific monday. I feel content. and at the state of happiness.
There is no sense of emptiness that for some reason had been vacant in my state of mind for the past few days.

Today,i also enjoyed my arab class. I very much owe this to my new ustaz which is ustaz nur khamimi. He is such a good lecturer. He got his masters when he was at the age of 25. which i found to be so proud of.He recently got happily married as well. very understanding. and makes all of us feel comfortable with him. I like and look forward to going to arab classes more often now, alhamdulilah.

Which also made me realised that i need to have a plan. Yes i know sometimes when you plan things never go your way in life. but i at least need to have a rough image of what i want to be in the next ten to 15 years yes?

So the plan is. After foundation , IF i do go to gombak, i'll be majoring in political science and minoring in business administration. next after degree, will sign up for that ptd thing. Then working with wisma putra under foreign affairs. work my ass up the corporate ladder. The target is to be an Ambassador. :)


*clap clap*

No comments: