Monday, May 31, 2010

Little moments like these reminds me why I love you so much

My sanctuary is away from me, again. This time i'm left with people i've yet to see i could click with.Every day i wish i could be back in the safety of your arms.I find myself surprised of my own strength that i could love a person this much. Its so funny that even when i make him angry, even when im trying to merajuk. i cant with him.we will always end up being okay.and happy.:) And his hug could melt away all the problems and the burdens that are left hanging on my shoulders. I love just being with him.holding his hand,getting to cuddle with him and have him kiss me on the head that, for some reason for me means so much to me.i keep counting the days i get to be with him, just in his arms, makes my day brighter and a lil less stressful. Im so grateful that he's there, to tell me, in his loving voice that everything is gonna be okay even though it might not. but it does.when he says it to me and when i have him by my side. i love you baby.:)

No comments: