Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Let it all out...

I'm lost.
Overflowing tears, my eyes are sore and blurry. Blurry,like my future. its been like this for three days in a row. It pains me so.
The screaming,frustration - It eats up in me and I feel a big hole in my chest gets even bigger when i try to solve the puzzle.Crying and sobbing won't help me but that just seems like the only thing i've been doing lately.Its not about the university anymore but the fact that i'd be away...yet again.And this time at a place i dont know with strangers i've never met.Just the thought of it brings tears to my eyes.I'm going to miss my mom the most. She may not know this but she's the best thing in my life. I dont want to miss the little things i do with her,the things that makes me feel like the centre of the world; Her world.

No comments: