Friday, June 5, 2009

Treedaze

I love this picture of him. As though our love makes him feel utter freedom, utter bliss; as our harmonic melodious memories takes away all the pain and heartache away.Like the wind, i'll caress his smoothly features. I love every part of him. All of him, literally.From the perfectly structured wings on his back to his every emotional flaw.For which i will fill and complete and perfect it. Like a masterpiece, we will hold each other. He will be my frame and i will be his picture. I will be the breeze that blows ever so softly on his face and he will be the moon that watches over me at night.The feeling that i feel when he calls out to me makes my heart overflow with pride.At this point, i do not care of our differences because i'm determined we will make each other better. It's the feeling when you feel that you've been with this individual for a very long time and yet you still get nervous when you two meet.When he can still give me butterflies in my stomach with just one look.One look that shows so many emotions you know exactly what it means.I know i have love in my life because i have you in my life. I know we are still from different worlds but i don't feel it when i'm with you.All i feel is this excessive amount of adoration that i do not find in anybody else that used to care for my heart.Your love is put on a pedestal for i am truly in love with you. Typing this itself makes my heart ache.I miss his presence even when he is present. I am so used to him like a person used to his own shadow.I am assured now that he will be here for quite a while. I'll try my best to be better than the best. better than the rest.(:

No comments: