Monday, June 22, 2009

4 months.

this was what i wanted to say to you over the phone yesterday but i was too tired sayang.i love you.:)

My love,
he cares without conditions
protects with all his might
and cherishes every memory

My love,
he has standards, ambitions
he is perfect in his imperfections
that only shows he is human
and he loves me with all his heart

My love, I see your efforts of keeping me safe
safe in your arms and safe in your heart

My love, i acknowledge you as you have made your mark
you've succeeded in stealing and making my heart better than anybody else could

Soaked in extacy of your love, a drug i don't mind getting intoxicated by

I want , need , crave for your hands in mine

for your smile to spread on your face
for your arms to wrap around me, and
for you to tell me
how much you love me;tenderly

No comments: