Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mistified much? pfft.

Good morning my love and lovettes.
This is me posting from my brothers new room downstairs.since he is eating breakfast might as well i steal some precious time to give you a quick update.(: I'll have you know that i have moved house.not that far from my old house but it's definitely nice because i finally have a room and a room i can be proud of i must add.the desk i had two days ago just pefected my room.for those who knw me best, you all know how much i like my stuffs to match.:D besides that,theres exams.whooo....very very sucky unfortunately.;/ esp the one i recently had - Maths 1 and Sej 2. urgh...don't even get me started with those two subjects.its getting me vexed already early in the morning.:O anyway..yesterday; on the 16th of May 2009 , we had a family + friends gathering at home to discuss of my 2nd sister's wedding and so on and so forth.met a few individuals i haven't seen in a very long time like uncle Zek's family, Sherenne, Yasmin , Amy and Rafiq.:) After a while of melayaning people, they slowly went back in groups between 9-10 pm.after that. we initially planned a bacholerrete party for Nur Zainatul Akmar at Mist.after a few conflicts that plan was succesful to go off.and so akmar, halimah , amy, yasmin and me went there.and personally for me,clubbing is a tangy bit too overrated.but i did shake my ass nonetheless.and it would've been nicer if i had my partner in crime with me.<3 color="#ff0000">accounts 2 and agama 1 tomorrow so wish me best of luck.will update when wireless is in my room.:)


much love;
Fara

No comments: