Thursday, May 21, 2009

The day

Fortunately, i find myself to be a more grateful person towards her surroundings.grateful that i am where i am, who i am... who i'm with. the significant people who are always with me , if not physically then in mind. and in heart.(: the things i do , where i do and for who i do it shows most of who i am.in sense of personality and characteristics. i believe that everybody has flaws. and my flaws aren't so pretty either but the people who care about me makes me feel perfect in every sense of the word.Not because of me but because of their presence in my life. And if not for their existence i wouldn't be who i am right now. And for that i thank god i have these people in my life. Making my life more significant and with meaning. Even though the realization of how cruel and sadistic life can be, with them by my side i feel inner strength expanding day by day in me. They know who they are. And to that special someone in my heart ; Happy third month anniversary. For some reason i find this month very important to me as well. and i love you and i can't wait to see you.:) and trust me everybody; i am happy.:D





Love,
A'skiah.

No comments: