Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Them.

them that i haven't seen in a REALLY long time.and i mean literally! :/


My artificial brothers - Arie ; Nevin



(still) Long lost bestfriend benjamin andrew micheal; And the oh so loved Kalsom Alias :D





i love you guys alot! :D



Now! updates! i got my results for my first term exam.not much to boast.still alot of subjects under way.but i got accounts..and ,,, i got 83! odwiodhwodnwodhw~ O;
though i knw its just first term; i'll try my best to get the same marks for midterm.:))
maths tak fail.hahahhaa.but dpt 50 something i think.an improvement i guess.-.-
andd.....i feel very appreciative of the people around me nowadays.thank you those close ones.you knw who you are.:) i love you.and im excited about earth hour.everybody its this SATURDAY at 8.30! INGT! tutup everything! :D hahahha!
mwah
much love,lovers.<3

2 comments:

Azharie Azhar said...

wahhh.i first siod.macam macam macam macam *kenapa?tak percaya eh?*.
omg omg omg.ahhaa.thanks my dear dear tuuttt tutttt.
=]

A'skiah said...

hahahhaa.tutt tutt?=.= HHAAHAHA!