Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Discriminated.

You know,this is abruptly unusual as i don't usually get these sort of marks.very very seldom.actually, the only time i didn't pass for an A in English was when i was in form 2.I find it not only insulting but depressing and frustrating all at the same time.My facial expression tells it all when i got the paper and when She was trying to explain for the loss of my marks.... but then again, she has always been criticising me since she first taught the class this year.there was always something she wanted to pick on when i must say my essay wasn't so bad at all.ihjdroedhiowhdiowdh! fishsticks!!!!! urgh..i hate it that i'm like this.i know i shouldnt be like this if im gonna be a journalist.criticism is going to be something i have to be normal with. i shall redeem myself.that is my mission for midterm.much love. ;/

No comments: