Friday, January 16, 2009

sacrificial

Will i ever learn now?
denying,cheating,leaving myself
alone in the darkest corners of my mind.

Will i ever know now?
Of what was layed out infront of me
to know which one was real and which is not.

Will i ever realise?
of what i had or what i could've had
opportunities have always knocked on my door.

I never answer..
i take a peek
but i never answer.

i may think i've finally learned my lesson
but never will i get out of where i am now
not anytime soon anyway

Selfish
yes,truly
but i'd rather be cruel to be kind
The furious wind will understand at one point.

and the rainbows will appear
and the darkest clouds will hunt for its next prey
to drown somebody elses life.

and stir someones soul
But not yours.
and not mine anymore..

You were the sun that burned my face..
don't you forget that.

No comments: