Monday, December 13, 2010

im single.

im finally that now. it sank slowly into the depths of my mind,my soul when i was talking to you last night. Last night, i cried tears of joy, realising that you are changing without me asking you too. I cried because i finally understand this is the solution and not the problem. I cried because given the circumstances,the status, My feelings for you shines even brighter from within me. And your name. is carved on my heart.

This relationship has taught me so many things. And i know i need time to grow as well. we both do. and like i've said before. i'm gonna say it again. that i can't wait to see you grow into the man i see you could be.. and now whenever i think of you. or hear your name. your voice. i feel like my feelings are rooting deeper and deeper each day. we don't know what our future holds. but if its possible,i want you to be there, in mine. i dont want to lose this. i want to see you later in my life as mine,again. i'll pray for that every single day. :)

I love you very much zunaidi alias.

No comments: