Tuesday, March 16, 2010

and then there was Adam Danial








Adam Daniel B Luqman is my b e a utiful baby nephew that recently was born on the 13th of March at 921 pm like tht i think.hehe.he's so white and cute and so tiny.:O i was like damn.your such a tiny human.which also made me feel so grateful that Allah blessed us with this tiny gift.i will do what i can to be his utmost favourite aunty.;) i cant stop holding him.;O

and...i was so excited that i frgot to tell you what i got fr my spm results!
urgh...time nak pergi tu mcm tut tut gila. Abang was sooo not helping! he was like whispering in my ear spm spm spm. i was likee aaaaa .:/ anyway my fingers trembling, my heart pounding against my chest and after all tht cold sweat.i got 4 as 3 bs and 2 cs. i was so overwhelmed though,i kinda cried.for like 30 seconds, cause joy was overflowing through my veins. i really didnt expect to get 4 as. and i thought i'd get a fail. but syukur alhamdulilah. it's not bad.though it might not be alot bt im very grateful fr the results i got.:)) so anyway,driving class is tmrw. i gta stay at pd till sat. fri ada school trip so i gotta help. loves!





No comments: