Monday, October 12, 2009

you are beautiful,baby.

a beautiful discovery. Its what i think of you.you give so much yet there are still things you say that melts my heart.layer after layer i find you to be different than what you show outside to the world. My love.... i feel so grateful to be the person who knows you this way. i find myself to be surprised by my own.When i've already had you for so long.even before we got together.Now,you've become the pillow i hold onto for comfort, the favourite song i listen to ,the voice, the touch i need everyday. Its insane, unexplainable, unbearable, mildly torturous at times.i become.. internally and externally addicted..was...still. And i don't think i want to stop it right now. Nobody can see you the way i see you now. And i find self pleasure in that. in this little world i build up inside my head. a sanctuary, home to my feelings of you and i.of this beautiful discovery i found on my own.that came to me and never stopped giving up to be seen, to be heard. Time couldn't change it. I couldn't change it. I'm glad that it didn't. or i would've lost the opportunity of a lifetime to feel this happy.to feel like the most precious thing in the world.to feel this loved. to feel this full.this complete. i pray i don't stop loving you zunaidi alias.:)

No comments: