Thursday, August 6, 2009

ass pee am anyone?

yes i'm aware my blog is dusty.but i couldnt help much.the internet is acting on its own mood nowadays it pisses the crap out of me.thank god today its in a better mood.:) sadly i am here to inform to you that i will be away for these few months.yes ladies and gentlemen.i feel it is time i think and act rationally.taking the precautional steps probably the other smarter students have taken earlier.though i must say this will be utmostly difficult.but i must part away from the computer for my own good. i'll try my best NOT to online.:/ i'll probably give a few updates if possible though.:p but yes.the fact still remains that i was scared by the timetable given to me this morning.i received the spm trials timetable and im scared i might be too late.sooo..yeah.. though theres alot on my mind,i must push it aside. i miss these individuals very very much.and i hope i'll get in contact with them when i can.

0.zunaidi alias
  1. azharie azhar
  2. iyzie jamaludin
  3. nevin francis
  4. kalsom alias
  5. benjamin andrew micheal

1 comment:

Azharie Azhar said...

awwww.. gwe syg banget sama kamu sehhh.FTW?!