Wednesday, July 8, 2009

amidst smoke fumes and traffic jams

have i mentioned how much i love my family? through mistakes they make and life they go through with me they teach me so many things.they are not perfect but most of the time they try their best to be,to show me not to repeat the same mistakes..:) i have always loved to be stuck in traffic with mum/dad when we're on the way back home.it's sort of a parent/daughter time for me.this afternoon, in the car on the way back from ttdi,mama and I talked about friendship.yeah.She,whom i have always looked up to as my role model and i have always found her to be wise,she talked to me about true friends.but there was the one thing she said, i cant get it out of my head. and i quote, "True friends are usually close friends but close friends aren't always true friends".it left me thinking.something to ponder about.:)

2 comments:

NAJWHOAA said...

i'm your true friend (:

A'skiah said...

i know byy..thanks.love yaa.:))