Thursday, April 16, 2009

Explosion of Mind*


Something only you'll understand.



Expanding , desperately needing T.L.C and to be attended to for this imaginery swollen head of mine. Note; too much thinking causes pimple growth to increase abruptly. Frowns,this 'not-in-a-good-mood' facial expression, sudden disturbing quietness and vexingly melancholic tone of voice i have suddenly been introduced and accustomed to. This is something i've been wearing these past few days and trust me, it ain't pretty. These voices raging and shrilling in my mind like a furious debate in my head. Its times like these that even piano notes don't help. Desperately wanting, needing my source of happiness.my problem solver.my frown disposer.;/ needing to de-stress..just for a little while.i promise i'll focus again later. i...need to see you sayang.:(

No comments: